8. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite (Communication) Testi günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
1. My sister prefers – – – – to communicate. Her favorite one is Facebook.
A) talking on landlines
B) using social networks
C) sending letters
D) socializing in person
2. Ezgi : How many – – – – can you speak ?
Gina : Three. Spanish, German and English.
A) postcards B) gadgets
C) languages D) emails
3. I usually – – – – for my mother.
A) leave a voicemail
B) speak face to face
C) leave a message note
D) send an email
4. Eda : What are the – – – – of iPhone 7 ?
Cem : It has 64 GB of storage and 4.7 inch touchscreen.
A) negative effects B) message notes
C) secret codes D) technical specifications
5. Nearly all of the teenagers send text messages because they think it is – – – – .
A) exciting B) ridiculous
C) unbearable D) boring
6. This picture means “- – – – ” .
7. “CUL8R” is a(n) – – – – of ‘See you later’.
A) handwriting B) abbreviation
C) alphabet D) human voice
8. My deskmate is – – – – going to the movie theatre. He usually prefers sci-fi movies.
A) worried about B) not into
C) bad at D) interested in
9. We are going to the – – – – on Flower Street.
A) tennis court
B) bowling alley
C) fitness centre
D) swimming pool
10. This is my English-Turkish dictionary. It – – – – over 20.000 words.
A) contains B) drives
C) leaves D) believes
11. Cansu :How do you keep in touch with your relatives ?
Derya : We usually – – – – .
A) play board games B) go to science museum
C) buy new DVDs D) call at mobile
12.Text messaging – – – teens’ communication choices.
13.Semih : Could I speak to Leyla, please ?
Hande : – – – – . She has gone to the gym.
A) I’m afraid B) I’d love to
C) Take care D) Sure
14. I need new headphones so we are going to the – – – – in the afternoon.
A) science museum B) music store
C) clothes store D) city stadium
15. I prefer texting messages because they are — – -, fast and fun.
A) daily B) formal
C) cheap D) half
COMMUNICATION WORD TEST
16. Sarah : Hello, Jason. How is it going ?
Jason : – – – – . What about you ?
A) I hope so B) Not really
C) I guess D) Great, thanks
17. Feyza : Is your sister in ?
Demet : – – – – . Could you please repeat that ?
Feyza : Is your sister there ?
A) Thanks for calling B) Talk to you soon
C) I can’t hear you well D) I’ll get her
18. My mother likes – – – – .
A) exchanging postcards
B) speaking face to face
C) making voice calls
D) sending letters
19. Betty : Where are you going ?
Leyla :To the technology store. I’m going to buy – – – -.
A) a pocket digital translator B) a new dress
C) some fresh vegetables C) a vegetable pizza
20. Eylül : Who is the – – – – of the invitation ?
Meral : It is from Songül. She invites me to the communication technology exhibition.
A) sender B) receiver
C) caller D) letter
21. Look! There is a – – – – here. What does it mean ?
A) human voice
B) secret code
C) science museum
D) school project
22. – – – – 200 million people speak Turkish in the world.
Boşluğa aşağıdakilerden hangisi getirilemez?
A) Approximately B) Nearly
C) Through D) About
23. Hale: Would you like to leave a message?
Gill : No, thanks. – – – – .
A) Hang on a minute B) It is a bad line
C) This is his friend D) I’ll call back later
24. There are a lot of technological – – – – at our house.
25. Bob : I’m going to visit my uncle at the hospital. He has a broken arm.
Sam : – – – – . I hope he feels better soon.
A) That sounds great B) I guess, it is a bad line
C) Hang on a minute D) I’m sorry to hear that
26. Terry : I would like to join the hiking activity but I have a(n) – – – – exam.
Semra : OK. We’ll meet up later, then.
A) important B) informal
C) negative D) worried
27. Let’s go to the – – – – and buy a new skirt.
A) music store
B) accessory store
C) sports centre
D) clothes store
28. Ebru : – – – – ?
Alex : This is Alex. My number is 6529572.
A) Can you hold on a moment
B) Is your father available
C) Could I take your name and number
D) Can I speak to Mary, please
29. İrfan can’t hear or speak so he – – – – to communicate with other people.
A) socializes in person B) makes phone calls
C) leaves a voicemail D) uses sign language
30. I prefer – – – – to my closest friend, John.
A) sending letters
B) texting messages
C) leaving voicemails
D) sending postcards
Ortaokul İngilizce Çanta ELT