8. Sınıf 1. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
1) John : Are you busy next Saturday?
Wilma : – – – – .
John : How about going to the cinema then?
Wilma : Yeah, that would be great.
- A) Yes, I’ll go to my cousin
B) No, not at all
C) Yes, I have my music course
D) I think, I’ll help my father
2) Yasemin is my true friend in the class. She – – – –
- A) always tells me a lie. B) always backs me up.
C) never encourages me. D) eats alone.
3) Şule is my true friend. We share similar likes and dislikes. We always – – – – with each other.
- A) come over B) go for a walk
C) get on well D) tell lies
4) Kate : Hi, Bruce. It’s Kate calling. I heard a good romance is playing at the cinema. Would you like to come with me?
Bruce : Oh! – – – –
Kate : Can you come and pick me up on your way?
Bruce : OK! I’ll take you at 7 p.m
- A) I’m sorry, I am busy tonight.
B) No , I am not feeling well.
C) Yes ,I’d love to. I love romances.
D) I’d love to but I have to study for my exam.
5) Arnold : – – – –
Bruce : I like going to the cinema.
- A) What do you do in your free time ?
B) What kind of activities does Liz do ?
C) What is your favourite subject ?
D) What would you like to eat?
7) Amanda : Who is your favourite singer?
Şevval : – – – – . She has an impressive voice.
- A) I like Sertap Erener and her songs
B) I think classical music is boring
C) I like heavy metal singers
D) I have a ticket for you
8) Judy : – – – –
Bob : I think they are very nice and trendy.
Judy : Thank you dear, you know I like them.
- A) Do you prefer watching thriller to comedy ?
B) What do you think about my new shoes ?
C) Did you like the final part of the film ?
D) What do you think about my new skirt ?
9) We don’t buy any bread from the bakery because- – – –
- we don’t have enough flour
- my father is abroad
- bakery’s bread is wonderful
- my mother makes our bread
10) Alice : I’m bored. Let’s do something.
Brain : Yes, why not?
Alice : – – – -?
Brain : I don’t like it. I am hungry. Let’s go out and eat something.
- What is your brother like ?
- How about going out
- Do you like watching a film
- Do you eat in a reasturant
11) 1. First, put the slices of bread in toaster.
- Then take out the slices of bread when it is red enough.
- Finally, slice the toast in half and enjoy
- Next, spread butter or jam on the
- After that, close the
Bu cümlelerin anlamlı bir şekilde sıralanışı hangi seçenekte doğru verilmiştir?
- A) 2 – 4 – 5 – 1 – 3
- B) 1 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 2
- C) 2 – 3 – 5 – 1 – 4
- D) 1 – 4 – 5 – 2 – 3
12) If your friend calls you, you are a – – – – .
- sender B) receiver
- caller D) phone.
13) I don’t like technological devices so I prefer…….
- A) mobile phones B) face to face
- C) e- mail D) whatsapp.
14) Jane : Hello, Jane speaking. Can I speak to Kenan please?
Rüzgar : Hi, Jane. I am sorry, – – – -Would you like to leave a message?
Jane: No, thanks. I’ll call back later.
- he is not available at the
- can you hold on a moment?
- one moment, please!
- could you please repeat that?
15) Your friend invites you to a party but you won’t join and want to make an excuse. You say:
Yukarıda bir durum verilmiştir. Buna uygun ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
- I don’t like you and don’t invite me again
- I like parties, you know. I may join to the party
- I have a plan more important than your party
- I want to join but I have to finish my school project
16) Aysu : Do you forget to do your homework when you are online?
Marry : – – – – .
Aysu : Ohh, I’m sorry to hear that.
- A) Yes, my teacher warned me about it yesterday
- B) Yes, I am always sleepy during the lessons
- C) No, I don’t have any English homework
- D) No, never. I do my homework regularly
17) 18) One of the best things about the social media is
that you can – – – – your photos and share them with your friends.
- confirm B) identify
- C) register D) upload