8.Sınıf İngilizce 1 ve 2.Üniteler 20 Soruluk Deneme günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
- Sally: Are you busy tomorrow ?
Jane: No, not at all. Why?
Sally: How about a slumber party at my house?
- A) I am afraid but I am busy.
- B) it sounds awesome.
- C) I am sorry but I can’t join.
- D) that’s not a good idea.
- Cemre: Would you like to come over tonight?
Seren: ………. I have an important exam tomorrow.
B) Of course
C) I am sorry.
D) Sure, that sounds fun!
- Sema: Do you need support with your project?
Melih: …………. I finished it at the library last week.
- A) Yes, please.
- B) Thanks for aksing.
- C) Maybe.
- D) Of course.
- Aras ……………….. He doesn’t get on well with them.
- A) spends good time with his buddies
- B) never lies to his classmates
- C) always argues with his friends
- D) backs up his friends.
- A:What about having lunch together?
B…………. I’m very hungry. Let’s go to a restaurant.
- A) Unfortunately!
- C) Never mind!
- B) Don’t worry!
- D) Great idea!
- Daniel is my best friend.I – – – – – – – – – him.He is honest and never tells lie.
- Kim: Shall we buy a DVD movie and watch it at home?
John:………….. I don’t like watching movies.
- A) Great!
- B) That’s a good idea.
- C) It sounds nice
- D) No, thanks.
- Daisy : How about a slumber party next week ?
Mendy: – – – – – – – . I ‘ll take my pajamas
A)Sorry, I’ll be busy next week
B)Yeah, that would be great
C)Oh, I’d love to, but I can not
D)No, thanks. I do not like cookies
- Ayşe : What are you going to do this weekend?
Fatma : I am going to ___. I missed them very much
- a) visit my relatives
- b) tidy my room
- c) play with my friend
- d) water the flowers
- Best friends __________ with each other. They rarely argue.
- a) laid back
- b) support
- c) count on
- d) get on well
- Sude enjoys __________. She often invites her friends to his house. They wear their pyjamas and they chat, play games and eat chocolate cakes.
- a) birthday parties
- b) costume parties
- c) slumber parties
- d) christmas parties
- A true friend never lies to you. You can __________ him/her.
- a) count on
- b) hate
- c) share
- d) secret
- George is very ____…. He doesn’t care about anything.
- a) cool
- b) laid back
- c) buddy
- d) stranger
- True friends They share similar likes and dislikes. For example they like the same movies
- a) share their t-shirts or hats
- b) have a lot in common
- c) talk a lot about the movies on Tv
- d) like recording videos
- Batuhan : I am going to join a ________
Merve : Don’t forget to take your helmet with you
Batuhan : Ok. I will take it.
- a) class party
- b) rock concert
- c) tennis match
- d) bicycle race
- ______ clothes are suitable for everyday wear.They are comfortable.
- a) fashion
- b) casual
- c) trendy
- d) serious
- Most of the old people thinks Heavy Metal music is________ because it is very loud.
- a) unberarable
- b) impressive
- c) fantastic
- d) ridiculous
- Harun is a ________. He studies 7 hours everyday. He never goes out with his friends.
- a) cool
- b) nerd
- c) lazy
- d) sociable
- Suzy : Will you come and __________?
Abby : OK! I’ll take you at 6 p.m.
- a) take me up
- b) come up me
- c) come over me
- d) pick me up
- I am going to _____________. Sometimes I get bored of living in a big city and want a silent
- a) join a bicycle race
- b) go nature walking
- c) go to shopping mall
d) go to a rock conc