8. Sınıf İngilizce 1-2-3-4. Üniteler LGS Deneme Sınavı (YENİ) günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
. Justin: What are you good at Johnny?
Johnny: I do not know. I think I can play tennis well. – – – – – ?
Justin: I am not actually.
- A) What about you
- B) Are you into tennis
- C) What are you good at
- D) Are you good at football
- Read the dialogue and find the expression accepting the
Richard: Gery is going to leave the town and today is his last day here. How about having a party for him for the last time?
Ted: – – – – –
- A) Yeah, why not?
B)It is not a good idea I think.
- C) We can’t come together.
- D) Not really, he is a good friend.
- Which one is about the picture above?
- A) Barbecue Party B) Beach Party
- C) Occasion D) Tournament
- Irieda: – – – – – ?
Henry: In my opinion people with abilities are happy.
- A) What do you think about happiness
B)Who is always sad in the life
- C) What is your opinion about selfish people
- D) When is the true time for happiness
- Eric: Do you brush your teeth often?
Tom: – – – – – . How about you?
Eric: I brush them twice a day.
- A) Yes, I play it everyday
- B) Not much, once only
- C) No, I never use it
- D) Yeah, I eat it three times a day
- Irina: I like to be physically active.
Tom: What sports do you prefer then?
Irish: – – – – – .
- A) I don’t prefer playing computer games
- B) I never prefer playing tennis
- C) I prefer attending to a bike race
- D) I prefer helping people
- Put the sentences in the correct order to create a dialogue.
I- Thenaddvinegar, garlicand salt with a bottle of water.
II- How can I do Şalgam juice?
III- Firstly, getabout 10 Şalgams.
IV- It is not easy but you can followthesteps.
- A) II- III- IV- I B) III- IV- I- II
- C) II- IV- III- I D) IV- I- II- III
- Youhavethenecessaryingredientsfor hamburger. Youfrythemeatballfirst. Thenyouaddsomespice on it. Finallyyou put it intoburger but youforgetto put something in it. Findwhatyouforgetopeningtheburger;
- A) I forget to put pepper in it.
- B) There must be some onions in the kitchen.
- C) Where is the burger breads?
- D) There is not any lettuce, cheddar cheese and ketchup in the hamburger.
YouwantedtocallyourfriendJason. His number is 312 6747887 but bymistakeyoudialed 312 6777887. Somebodyyoudon’tknowanswered it.
9- Look at thedialoguebelowandfill in theblankswith a suitablechoice.
You:Hello, it is me, Jason.
Stranger: – – – – – ?
You: I wouldliketospeaktoJasonplease. Can you put me throughhim?
Stranger: I’m afraidyoudialedthewrongnumber.
- A) Who is calling at the moment
- B) Whatareyoulisteningthere
- C) Sorry, whodidyou say
D)What do youwant
|(I)Media is a way of onesideortwosidedcommunication. (II)Itcoversnewspapers, TV, Internet, MagazinesandRadio. (III)It’sverystrangethat it has a hugeinfluence on public. (VI)Theseriesyouwatch, thenewsyoufollow, the web pagesyouvisit can totallychangeyourunderstandingandmindaboutthings in the life. (V)That’swhyyouneedto be carefulwhatyouwatchandfollow.|
10-Which sentenceabove is abouttheinfluence of themedia?
- A) I
- B) II
- C) III
- D) VI