8. Sınıf İngilizce 1 ve 2. Üniteler LGS Genel Denemesi (YENİ) günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
- Complete the dialogue between a teacher and a student with a suitable question.
Teacher: – – – – – ?
Student: Generally we come together after school and play soccer match.
- Who is your best friend
- Do you usually go to picnic
- C) What do you do with friends
- D) How do you spend your weekend
- Which of thefollowinganswers can be appropriate?
George: Ashley is organizing a fancy dress party. I hope you can come.
Peter: – – – – –
George: Nothing I think. Just be there at 4 pm.
- I’m afraid I can’t make it.
- B) Not really.
- C) I’d love to, however I have other plans.
- D) I’m certainly coming. Does she need anything?
- Your classmate wants you to come to her birthday party and you do not know what to buy. You ask one of her friends about what she likes:
- A) Sorry,what does Alice like to have?
- B) Excuse me, where is the birthday party?
- C) I’m afraid but I will buy a CD.
- D) Sorry to say that she is older now.
Answerthe 4th and 5th questionsaccordingtotheinvitationbelow.
I’m having a pyjama party the next weekend after the soccer match at my place. I hope to see you there at 6 pm. You can bring some drinks if you like.
P.S. I have a great blue-ray movie to watch before the party starts.
- Jonathan – – – – – .
- A) likes to be alone
B)is not a friendlyperson
- C) has a slumber party
- D) wants to eat some cakes
- Which one is false?
- A) The party is about Jonathan’s birthday
- B) He planstowatch a film afterthematch
- C) He likes to be social
- D) He has some friends.
- Ceyda: How often do you visit your relatives?
Mike: Not much. – – – – -?
Ceyda: Shame. I visit them every weekend.
- A) Do you have them over
- B) Where are they
- C) How about you
- D) What do you think
- Anthony: Do you like watching soap opera?
Aron: – – – – – .
Anthony: Me too, it is ridiculous
- A) Yes, I like it very much
- B) I neverwatch it. It is justfoolish
- C) Actually I’m keen on watching it
- D) I sometimes watch it and have fun
- Wearing fashionable clothes is about having – – – – – .
- A) jealous B) snob
- C) personality D) good-looking
- (I) I start thedaywith an excellentbreakfast. (II)Then I gotoconcertto listen classicalmusic. (III)Afterthat, I gotoschool at weekdays. ( IV)Finally I comehomearound 4 pm.
Whichsentenceabove is notappropriatefortheparagraph.
- A) I B) II C) III D) IV
- One of yourfriendsasksyoutoattend a sleepoverparty, but youare not keen on going parties a lot. Refuse the invitation kindly;
- A) I am not going to come to your place
- B) I would love to join the party
- C) I’m so pleased to hear about the party
D)Thanks very much but I’m not into it