8. Sınıf İngilizce 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9. Üniteler LGS Deneme Sınavı (YENİ) günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
- I – Refusing an invitation; I’d love to but I have things to do
II – Giving reason;Shame,I can’t make it
III – Refusing an invitation; Maybe another time I can join you
IV –Accepting an invitation; It sounds terrific, what time shall I come?
Which of the matching is false?
- A) I B) II C) III D) IV
Famous for its stalactites, rare geological formations and cures for asthma, Ballıca Cave in the northern Anatolian province of Tokat is continuing to gather large numbers of visitors, with 70,125 people going caving last year. “Viewing the formations in the Ballıca Cave is like visiting a natural museum. The age of the cave is nearly 3.4 million years old. Walking in the cave is a mysterious adventure. It is a place where all cave formations can be seen and is a wonder of nature,” Provincial Culture and Tourism Director Abdurrahman Akyüz said.
5-According to the text, whichactivity is not listed?
- A) Going to the cave for health problems
- B) Walking in the cave to see natural museum
- C) Viewing the creation of Stalactites and Stalagmites
- D) Running from one site to another
3-Look at the information above and choose the best commentfor it.
- A) Science is improving in bionic parts department
- B) If you have an injured arm, see a doctor to cure it
- C) The most powerful part of the body is hand and arm
- D) Medicine developed in 20 years at a certain level
4-This type of party is about the beginning of a year, and people celebrate it with their family members, having food, chatting and decorating the living room with different types of lamps on a tree. what kind of party is it?
- A) End-of-term party
- B) Slumber party
- C) Halloween party
- D) New Year’s Eve party
5- You are cooking some biscuits and suddenly a horrible smell started. Everybody wants to know where it comes from. You realised that your biscuits are burning. What do you tell to people not to make them worried?
- A) Sorry mates. I burned my cookies. No worries!
- B) I’m sorry people. I’m preparing dinner to guests.
- C) What are you looking at, gentlemen?
D)Which smells worse, biscuits or the others?
Good Morning, it is Johnson’s Office, how can I help you?
Good morning. May I speak with George, please?
I’m afraid he is out. Who is calling, please?
This is Martin. I will call him back then. Thank you.
6-In this phone dialogue, who is talking to who?
- A) Secretary talks to George
- B) Martin talks to secretary
- C) George talks to Martin
- D) Martin talks to George
|ADVANTAGES OF SOCIAL MEDIA
1– Connectivity – The first and main advantage of the social media is connectivity. People from anywhere can connect with anyone. Without the sense of the location and religion. The beauty of social media is that you can connect with anyone to learn others’ thoughts and share yours.
2- Education – Social media has a lot of benefits for the students and teachers. It is very easy to get education from others, experts and professionals by the social media. You can follow anyone to learn from him/her and improve your knowledge about any subject and it is for free.
3- Help – You can share your matters with the community to get help. Whether it is helping in term of money or in term of advice, you can get it from the community you connect with.
7- According to the text, what is the most useful side of social media?
- A) You can connect to anybody at anywhere.
- B) You can buy things online by social media
- C) You can have friends to share your feelings
- D) You can earn Money by social media
I went to the USA last summer and followed some of the sports there. Interestingly, they call football game as something different than in England or in Europe. Actual football game is soccer there. Another game in America that we do not know much about is rugby. It is a team game and players try to carry a rugby ball to a point. The ball is not circle. It is long and strange.
8- Which of the games in the pictures can be rugby?
- A) B)
- C) D)
|Making the bed||Tidying up the rooms||Mopping the floors||Weeding the garden|
|Doing the grocery shop||Loading/Emptying the dishwasher||Making the bed||Cooking the dishes|
9- According to the table above, whose turn is making the bed after Cemil?
- A) Cemil
- B) Arda
- C) Fatma
10- Who are responsible for outdoor chores?
- A) Arda and Fatma
- B) Cemil and Ezgi
- C) Ezgi and Fatma
- D) Cemil and Arda