8. Sınıf 1. Ünite LGS Deneme günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
Aslı: To me, —-
Mary : Yes. It is important to tell the truth.
- having arrogant mates is bad.
- a good friend should be honest.
- sneaky people are around us.
- you and I get on well with each other.
Waiter : What would you like to have, sir?
Eric : I’d like to have grilled chicken.
Waiter : —-?
Eric : No, thanks. Just coffee, please.
- Would you like to have a dessert?
- Anything else to drink?
- Can you look at the menu?
- Do you want some more soup?
John : —- ?
Jessica : It sounds awesome. Where are we going to meet?
John : I will pick you up if you want.
Jessica : OK. See you on Saturday evening.
- How about a slumber party at my house?
- At the weekend, a local music band is playing. Right?
- Would you like to go the match with me?
- Do you know the place?
- Ali: “I would like to have chicken soup, please”
Which picture shows Ali’s order?
- A) B)
- C) D)
My best friend, Okan, is really a tactful and trutful boy. I think, —-.
- I can count on him.
- He does not support me.
- He is a bad friend.
- We sometimes argue.
- They sometimes have slumber parties with the girls, so they can chat about many things all night.
Which picture shows the activity above?
Erica : How about going to the rock concert
Laura : —–. I don’like that type of music.
- Why not?
- That sounds fun.
- Yes, that’s a good idea.
- I’d love to, but I can’t.
I and my best friend always help and support each other.
- depend on
- back up
- get on well
Answer the questions (9-10) according to the invitation card below.
- The invitation card invites us to a —-.
- birthday party
- class reunion
- tea party
Which one is TRUE according to the invitation card?
A We don’t know the date of the party.
- The party is going to be at John’s school.
- John is eight years old now.
- ) They will celebrate it at the weekend.
- A 10 D