8. Sınıf 1. Ünite LGS Deneme-2 günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
Jack : Do you like listening to the music?
Paul : Not really. Why?
Jack : —- . How about joining us?
Paul : Sorry but I can’t.
- I love going to the theatre.
- We are organizing a bowling tournament.
- There is a rock concert at a nice place.
- We have great fun at slumber parties.
Julia and her friends like attending exciting activities together.
Which pictures shows an activity Julia and her friends like doing together?
Mark : We are going to celebrate Susan’s birthday tomorrow evening. Would you like to come to the party?
Sarah : Why not? —-.
Mark : OK. See you tomorrow then.
- That’s not a good idea.
- It sounds awesome.
- It doesn’t matter.
- I love talking about memories.
Who can go to the cinema with me?
George : I’m so bored at the moment.
Sally : I have another plan.
Mert : I am too busy.
Hakan : I can’t because I must go home early.
Find the person who can go to the cinema with Merve.
- A) Hakan B) Sally C) Mert D) George
Tom : “I need tactful and amusing people around me .”
Which person can be Tom’s best friend?
- A) Mary > Sharing is important for me.
- B) Matt > I don’t like aggressive people.
- John > I am always honest with my friends.
- Erica > A good friend should keep secrets.
Şule is my best friend. I can always trust her. She is also a loyal person.
Which picture shows a dish in the menu?
- Imagine that you are at a restaurant and you would like to have a dessert. What do you say?
- I’d like to drink tea, please.
- Can you bring me a mixed kebab?
- May I take your order?
- A piece of apple pie, please.
Which sentence is TRUE for Şule and Leyla?
- They get on well with each other.
- Leyla does not depend on Şule.
- Şule is arrogant and tells lies.
- They always argue.
Answer the questions (9-10) according to the e-mail below.
- Angelina —-.
- refuses the invitation.
- is not going to attend the event.
- would love to join the activity.
- is sorry because she can’t go.
- Jess —-.
- is inviting Angelina to a family reunion.
- is organizing an event for his students.
- is sending an e-mail about his project.
- hopes to see his old classmates.
- C 10 D