8. Sınıf 2. Ünite LGS Deneme-4 günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
Which picture shows John’s preference?
Ceren : What sports do you do regularly?
Aslı : I often play tennis.
Ceren : —-.
Aslı : With my best friend.
- What do you need to play it?
- Who do you play tennis with?
- Do you play it with your parents?
- Why do you play tennis?
My father drives me to
school every morning.
Which picture shows the sentence above?
- A) B)
- C) D)
Which option expresses the picture best?
- After I go to school by bus, I have breakfast.
- After I have breakfast, I run for the school bus.
- I run for the school bus when I have breakfast.
- D) I have breakfast. Then I walk to school.
Joe : Which language do you prefer speaking?
Martin : I prefer French because —-.
Joe : That’s interesting.
- I find it so romantic.
- It sounds boring.
- I think it is difficult.
- It is not fun.
Reporter : Do you follow the news?
Jeremy : Yes. I pay attention to the news.
Reporter : —-?
Jeremy : I watch TV news at least once per day.
- When do you read the newspaper?
- Do you like the TV news?
- What do you do in your free time?
- How do you follow it?
Which picture shows an activity in Tom’s likes list?
- A) B)
- C) D)
- typical day in my life starts at about 7:00.
Find the same meaning with the underlined word.
Answer the questions (9-10) according to the text below.
|Hi, my name is Selin. The things that|
|interest me are computers, and|
|technology. My favourite school|
|subject is Information Technology.|
|People say about me that I am skilled|
|at using computer. I’d like to learn|
|more about computers because I’d like|
|to be a computer engineer in the|
|future. I spend most of my free time|
|reading books about computers and|
|technology. As a teenager I should pay|
|9.||more attention to my future job.|
|We understand from the text that Selin —-.|
- is interested in fashion.
- needs to keep up with the latest technology.
- likes reading books about history.
- isn’t good at technology.
Selin would like to be a computer engineer because —-.
- she is worried about her future.
- she isn’t realistic.
- usually surfs the Internet.
- she likes technology and computers.
- B 10 D