UNIT 8 – CHORES
A. Match the words with the pictures
- feeding the dog _____
- dusting the shelves _____
- mopping the floor_____
- paying the bills
- loading the dishwasher _____
- 6. vacuuming the carpet
- Complete the sentences with the words in the box.
mow – chores – in turns – on time – responsibilities – in charge of – mistakes – outdoor
- It is important to know your ___________________ especially when you are living with others.
- Teachers shouldn’t get angry when their students make ____________.
- Patrick doesn’t get on well with his roommate because he never helps him do the household _________.
- I share my room with my sister and we tidy up the room ___________.
- Helen hates cooking or cleaning the house so she is responsible for ______________ tasks.
- Linda is _______________ looking after my sister when my parents are at work.
- You should return the books to the library ______________.
- The garden is in a mess. It is time to ____________ the lawn and water the plants.
- There are some rules for students to obey at school. Read and tick the correct ones.
- Keep your desk tidy and neat. _____
- Wear trendy clothes. _____
- Raise your hand to speak. _____
- Come to school late. _____
- Don’t run in the corridors. _____
- Don’t eat or drink in class. _____
- Disturb others. _____
- Help your friends during the exam. _____
2019-2020 8. Sınıf 8. Ünite Worksheet (YENİ) günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.