8. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite (Adventures) Worksheet
5. Parachute diving
7. White-water rafting
10. BASE jumping
a. It would be fantastic to explore the city from the air so I would like to try ___ , ___ , ___ or ___ .
b. My sister is really into water sports so she would rather try ___ , ___ , ___ or ___ .
c. Emir is not an adrenalin seeker so he likes safe and easy sports such as ___ , ___ , ___ and ___.
That’s right – because of – in other words – I think – that’s why
1. _______________ caving is more exciting than bungee jumping.
2. A : Adventure sports involve physical risks.
B : _______________ . They are really hard and challenging.
3. We didn’t join the go-karting tournament _______________ its high price.
4. My father thinks cycling keeps him fit _______________ he cycles to work every day.
5. You need just a pair of good trainers for parkour running or _______________ free running.
ODD ONE OUT 1 A) Hard B) Difficult C) Easy D) Challenging
Swimming 3 A) Boring B) Interesting C) Eye-catching D) Fascinating
First aid kit
Registration fee 5 A) Join B) Attend C) Attract D) Take part in
BASE jumping 7 A) Slower B) Danger C) Faster D) Smaller
Concept 9 A) Parkour running B) Adventure sports C) Rock climbing D) Motor racing
Heart – stopping
B. Complete the sentences with the expressions below
A . Complete the sentences with the numbers.
8th GRADE 6th UNIT – ADVENTURES WORKSHEET
Hot air ballon ride / Hang-gliding / Bungee jumping / Parachute diving / Skydiving
1. What country did pocket bike racing start ?
A) Where did pocket bike racing start
B) When did pocket bike racing start
2. People like to push themselves.
A) They enjoy to see how far they can go
B) They need medical help when they get injured
3. I like hot air balloon ride and hang-gliding.
A) I love being on the water
B) I enjoy exploring the city from the air
4. Motor racing is harder than skateboarding.
A) Skateboarding is more difficult than motor racing
B) Skateboarding is easier than motor racing
5. A helmet can make the difference between life and death.
A) A helmet can save your life.
B) It is dangerous to wear a helmet.
6. Who were you with ?
A) Have you tried any different sports before
B) Were you alone or with another person
7. What are your reasons to choose this extreme sport ?
A) Why do you like this adventure sport ?
B) What do you need for this challenging sport ?
8. My sister prefers swimming to running.
A) My sister would rather run than swim
B) My sister would rather swim than run
9. We would like to try snowtubing and snowshoeing.
A) We would rather try winter sports
B) We prefer joining summer activities
10. What do you think about bungee jumping ?
A) Where can you try bungee jumping ?
B) What can you say about bungee jumping ?
1. There is a tennis tournament tomorrow. The speed / prize of the competition is £ 300.
2. A helmet / parachute is a hard hat. It protects your head while you are performing difficult movements.
3. “HAND” is a popular abbreviation in English. It goes wrong / stands for ‘Have a nice day”.
4. My cousin would like to try caving because she thinks it is mysterious / harmful.
5. I prefer rafting when I am on vacation because it is more / less exciting than scuba diving.
D. Match the pictures with these extreme sports.
E. Paraphrase the sentences. ( En yakın anlamlı cümleyi bulunuz)
8. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite (Adventures) Worksheet günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
Etiketler6.ünite 8. Sınıf worksheet
Bu habere de bakabilirisiniz
7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Ünite Sports Kelimeleri ve Konu Anlatımı kanalımız İngilizce Kampüs tarafından eksiklerinizi …