8. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite (Adventures) Kelime Testi 2
1. Emel : What do you think about – – – – ?
Sema : I really love it because it is fantastic to explore the city from the air.
A) pocket bike racing B) go-karting
C) parachute diving D) white-water rafting
2. Cansu : Are you a(n) – – – – ?
Eslem : Sure. I like trying adventure sports.
A) adrenalin seeker B) Internet addict
C) online identity D) website designer
3. A – – – – is important for all extreme sports.
4. The parkour runner is – – – – . He needs medical help.
A) healthy B) injured
C) harmful D) experienced
5. Emre : Would you like to try – – – – with us ?
Alex : That sounds great. I like nature walking activities.
A) zorbing B) canoeing
C) cycling D) trekking
6. My favorite free time activity is – – – – .
A) hang gliding
B) ice climbing
C) BASE jumping
7. Ece : What is the – – – – of the competition?
Sue : The winner is going to get £ 500.
A) expert B) speed
C) prize D) death
8. Ice climbing is a dangerous sport because it involves — – – .
A) physical risks B) easy movements
C) registration fee D) more information
9. Nevşehir is a great place for – – – – .
B) bungee jumping
C) mountain biking
D) hot air balloon ride
10. Cem : We are going to try – – – – on Sunday. Would you like to join us ?
Eda : No, thanks. I don’t like water sports.
A) caving B) rafting
C) trekking D) go-karting
11. Hilal : Why do you like adventure sports ?
Emir : I want to – – – – myself against water and air.
A) jump B) wait
C) test D) need
12. I prefer – – – – to skydiving because it is more exciting.
A) bungee jumping
C) rock climbing
13. – – – – is an activity in which people move quickly around buildings and objects in a city while performing jumps.
A) Ice climbing B) Parkour running
C) Parachute diving D) Pocket bike racing
14. Selma : Who were you with ? I mean, were you – – – – or with another person ?
Canan : I was with my parents.
A) safe B) tired
C) glad D) alone
15. If you get injured, a(n) – – – – can save your life.
A) mobile phone
B) ankle protection
C) strong password
D) first aid kit
ADVENTURES WORD TEST
16. Ebru : – – – – is the registration fee ?
Dave : It is $10 and includes some snacks.
A) How much B) How many
C) How often D) How long
17. Ezgi : What – – – – people to do extreme sports ?
John : They like to push themselves. A) compares B) attracts
C) protects D) explores
18. I tried – – – – on my summer holiday. It was interesting and entertaining.
D) motor racing
19. Orhan : Minigolf is a challenging adventure sport.
Hande : – – – – . It is an easy and safe sport.
A) No matter B) I guess so
C) Of course, it is D) That’s not right
20. You should definitely do hang-gliding in Antalya. The city has a(n) – – – – scenery.
A) eye-catching B) boring
C) harmful D) ridiculous
21. Aysu : Do you need any special equipment for parkour running ?
Esra : We need just – – – – .
A) a hard hat
B) a first aid kit
C) an adventure trip
D) a pair of trainers
22. Tina : I think caving is harder than hiking.
Sue : Sorry, what do you mean ?
Tina : I mean, hiking is – – – – than caving.
A) less challenging B) more difficult
C) less fascinating D) more dangerous
23. Sam : Shall we join a go-karting tournament ?
Bob : No, thanks. I think it is – – – – .
A) interesting B) exciting
C) unbearable D) fascinating
24. Look ! There is a sign here. It means – – – – .
25. Lisa : How much does a pocket bike – – – – ?
Bob : About 18 kilos.
A) move B) raft
C) jump D) weigh
26. Arda : Do you like scuba-diving ?
Emir : – – – – . It is mysterious and heart- stopping. It also keeps me fit.
A) Not really B) Sure, I do
C) Never mind D) Sorry, I can’t
27. – – – – is our favorite outdoor activity. It is challenging and fun.
B) Free running
C) In-line skating
28. Ahu : I am interested in BASE jumping.
Tim : Really ? What does “BASE” mean ?
Ahu : It – – – – building, antenna, span and earth.
A) goes wrong B) moves quickly
C) stands for D) contacts with
29. Italian manufacturers started producing high quality pocket bikes – – – – their increasing popularity.
A) because of B) that’s why
C) in other words D) thanks anyway
30. Aslı : Have you tried any different sports ?
Jale : Yes, I tried – – – – in Muğla. It was adventurous.
C) scuba diving
D) rock climbing
8. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite (Adventures) Kelime Testi 2 günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
Etiketler6.ünite 8. Sınıf test
Bu habere de bakabilirisiniz
5. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Ünite Kelimeleri ve Konu Anlatımı (Tavsiye) kanalımız İngilizce Kampüs tarafından eksiklerinizi …