8. Sınıf 1. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları 3 (ilk 3 ünite) günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
|fashion – unusual – fold – celebrate – excuse- sew- intentions- swift –hard – ingredients – outfit|
- A) COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE GIVEN WORDS BELOW.
1.We are going to have a big party tonight to ______________ the end of the term.
- They want me to make a decision as soon as possible but I don’t want to make a ______________ decision.
- Mary doesn’t have any plans this weekend. In fact, She has no ______________ of going out. She’s going to stay at home and relax.
- I hope you have a good ______________ for not coming to the party.
- My sister is into cooking. She likes trying _____________ recipes such as spinach cake, chocolate sauced meat.
- I can’t cook İçli Köfte alone. It is a ______________ dish for me to cook.
- I need a new ______________ for the fancy dress party.
- My mother doesn’t ______________ at all. She always buys her clothes at the mall.
- Long dresses are in ______________ this year. Everybody wears them.
- Can you tell me the ______________ of vegetable pizza? What’s in it?
- B) ORDER THE SENTENCES.
– Recipe of CACIK-
_______ pour two glasses of water slowly into yoghurt while mixing them.
_______ mash two cloves of garlic with a teaspoon of salt in a large bowl.
_______ First, peel the cucumbers and dice them finely.
_______ add yoghurt on the mashed garlic and mix them well.
_______ Finally, add the diced cucumber into the mixture and serve it cold.
- C) MATCH THE WORDS WITH THEIR MEANINGS
( ) To cook something in hot water
( ) To cut something into pieces with a knife.
( ) To move something around with a spoon
( ) To cook something in hot oil
( ) To cut something into thin pieces.
( ) To take the skin of a fruit or vegetable
- D) CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER.
- I……………..watch soap operas. I think they are boring. A) always B) hardly ever
- I think country music is unbearable. I ………….listen to it. A) usually B) never
- My school is close my home, so I ………… walk to school. A) always B) never
- I’m into fashion and I……….talk about fashion with my friends. A) often B) seldom
- I like being alone and I………….stay at home A) hardly ever B) always
- E) COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE RIGHT CONJUNCTION.
“so that – beacuse – after – before – when – while”
- Don’t stop stirring the soup _____________ cooking it.
- Can you slice the bread _____________ I can make some sandwiches for the dinner.
- I’d like to try Taco _____________ I like spicy food very much.
- In Brazil, they serve Feijoda only at noon _____________ it’s a very heavy dish.
- Fry the eggs and potatoes slowly _____________ the omellette doesn’t burn.
- _____________ cracking the eggs, add some salt into it and beat them well.
- Season the chicken with herbs and olive oil_____________ you put it into the pre-heated oven.
- Serve the dish immediately _____________ it is ready.
- A speacial machine presses the cocoa beans into liquid _____________ stirring it with milk and sugar to make chocolate.
- Mash the potatoes _____________ they are hot.
- F) ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
- “I am sorry but I can’t eat it. It is too …………….. for me. There is a lot of pepper in it.”
- A) salty B) sugar C) spicy D) tasty
- How long do you need to bake the bread?
- a) for thirty minutes b) thirty minutes ago
- c) three times a week d) three meters
- Altı çizili ifadenin yerine kullanılabilecek ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
Recep:How often do you hang out with friends?
İlayda: On Saturdays and Sundays.
- a) Every day a) On weekday a)On weeknights a) Twice a week
- Tuğberk: Which one do you prefer; travelling by plane or travelling by bus?
Yaren: …………….. It is faster.
- A) I don’t prefer any of them. A) I prefer travelling by bus.
- A) I prefer travelling by plane. A) I don’t like travelling.
5– (TEOG 2017-NİSAN)
Tracy: I have got two tickets for the rock concert tonight. Shall we go together?
Susan: Yeah. That would be great. _________. What time does it start?
- a) I think it is unbearable a) I actually dislike music.
- a) I have nothing better to do a) I hope you feel better soon
6- (TEOG 2017-KASIM)
Sally: Do you like eating French toast?
Jeremy: __________. I think it is tasteless.
b)That’s better b) No problem
- b) Not really b) Sounds great
7- (TEOG 2017-KASIM)
Anna: ______? Arda: By bus.
- a) When does he start work?
- a) Why does she go to work?
- a) Where does his father work?
- a) How does she usually go to school?
8- (TEOG 2017-KASIM)
Your friends invite you to watch an action movie. But you don’t like watching them. What do you say to refuse the invitation?
- a) It is a bad idea. I don’t like watching them.
- a) Sure. Action movies are my favorite.
- a) Sounds good. I like action movies.
- a) I’d like to. I’m into action movies.
9- Aşağıdakilerden hangisi verilen konuya uygun değildir?
“closing remarks of a letter”
- a) write to me soon
- a) see you later
- a) great to hear from you
- a) let me know as soon as possible
|GOOD LUCK J|