2019-2020 7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Ders Notları günceldir. Word dosyasını indirmek için Tıkla İndir.
UNIT 2 SPORTS VOCABULARY AND STUDY NOTES BY UĞUR PINARALTI
Indoor Sports (Kapalı Alan Sporları) Individual Sports (Bireysel Sporlar)
1. (Tennis) In this sport you need a racket, a small ball. You play this sport at courts. It’s an individual sport. You can play this sport with your partner.
2. (Basketball) This sport is a team sport. There are five players in each team. The team which score more points than the other one win the game. You need a ball and trainers. You can play it at courts.
3. (Football) This is a team sport. There are eleven players in each team, one of them is a goalkeeper. The team which score more goals than the other one win the game. You need a ball and crampons for this sport. You can play it on pitches.
4. (Skating) This is an outdoor and individual sport. You need skateboars. You can wear helmet and kneepads for your safety.
5. (Cycling) This is an outdoor and individual activity. You need a bike for it. You can wear helmet and kneepads for your safety.
6. (Karate) This is an indivudual sport. This is an indoor activity. You need a special white suit and belt for it.
need (ihtiyaç duymak)
court (kort, saha)
trainers (spor ayakkabı)
skateboard (kaykay tahtası)
special white suit (özel beyaz kıyafet)
special equipments (özel ekipmanlar)
ring (ring, arena)
UNIT 2 SPORTS VOCABULARY AND STUDY NOTES BY UĞUR PINARALTI
Indoor Sports (Kapalı Alan Sporları)
Outdoor Sports (Açık Alan Sporları)
Individual Sports (Bireysel Sporlar)
Team Sports (Takım Sporları)
riding a bike
riding a bike / cycling
7. (Badminton) This is an individual sport. You can play it indoors and outdoors. You need a racket and small ball for it. This sport is smilar to tennis.
8. (Volleyball) This is an indoor and outdoor sport. It is a team sport. There are seven players in each team. The team which reach to 25th points first win the set. The team which win three sets win the game. You need a ball and trainers for this sport. You can play it at courts.
9. (Jogging/Running) This is an outdoor and individual actvity. You don’t need any special equipments for it. You just need sneakers and tracksuit for it. You can do this activity at parks.
10. (Pilates) It’s and individual and indoor sport. You need a big ball and tracksuit for it. It is really easy to do do it. It’s also good for your body.
11. (Handball) This is an indoor and outdoor sport. There are seven players in each team. One of them is a goalkeeper. You need trainers and a ball for this sport. The team which score more goals than the other one win the game.
12. (Yoga) This is an indoor and outdoor sport. It’s an individual sport. You need comfortable clothes for it. People do it for exercise and to relax.
13. (Boxing) This is an individual and indoor sport. You need special helmet and gloves for it. People do it at rings.
14. (Taekwondo) This is an individual and indoor sport. You need a special white suit and belt for it. It’s a defence sport.
Giving Explanations and Reasons (Açıklamalar yapmak ve sebepler göstermek)
Describing what people do regularly (İnsanların düzenli olarak yaptıklarını anlatmak)
achieve (elde etmek)
have injuries (sakatlık yaşamak)
train (antrenman yapmak)
go on a diet (diyete başlamak)
eat healthy food (sağlıklı yiyecekler yemek)
eat junk/fast food (abur cubur yemek)
do yoga and pilates (yoga ve plates yapmak)
go jogging (hafif tempolu koşuya çıkmak)
have hard times (sıkıntılı zamanlar geçirmek)
practise (pratik yapmak, çalışmak)
go swimming (yüzmeye çıkmak)
do exercise (egzersiz yapmak)
wake up early (erken uyanmak)
play computer games (bilgisayar oyunları oynamak)
score points/goals (sayı/gol atmak)
study (çalışmak, okumak)
visit (ziyaret etmek)
stay in bed (yatakta kalmak)
go running (koşuya çıkmak)
watch movies (film izlemek)
go skating (paten yapmaya çıkmak)
go to the cinema (sinemaya gitmek)
read newspaper (gazete okumak)
meet friends (arkadaşlarla buluşmak)
so: bu yüzden
Every athlete wants to win a medal in Olympic Games, because it’s an important sports event.
Serena Williams trains hard, because she wants to win the Wimbledon Tennis Tournament.
She runs and does exercise every day, because she wants to be fit.
Roger Federer can hit the tennis ball very hard, because he has muscular arms.
Liverpool Football Team train hard and try different tactics, because they want to win English Premier Leauge title.
Jadon Sancho is 19 years old and plays for English National Football Team at this age, because he has an incredible talent.
Barcelona usually win the games, because they play very well in the matches.
Mehmet Ekici often misses the games, because he often has injuries.
Olympic Games is an important sport event, so every athlete wants to win a medal in it.
Serena Williams wants to win the Wimbledon Tennis Tournament, so she trains hard.
Melis wants to be fit, so she runs and does exercise every day.
Roger Federer has muscular arms, so he can hit the tennis ball hard.
Liverpool Football Team want to win English Premier Leauge title, so they train hard and try different tactics.
Jadon Sancho has an incredible talent, so he plays for English National Football Team.
Barcelona play very well in the matches, so they usually win the games.
Mehmet Ekici often has injuries, so he misses the games.
plays trains beats does goes watches studies tries cries have has
• I go jogging with my sister every day. (Her gün kız kardeşimle hafif tempolu koşuya çıkarım.)
• We play in the school football team. (Okul futbol takımında oynarız.)
• They train hard every day. (Her gün sıkı antrenman yaparlar.)
• You usually beat your opponents in table tennis. (Genelde masa tenisinde rakiplerini yenersin.)
• He hits the tennis ball really hard. (Tenis topuna çok sert vurur.)
• She eats healty food to be fit. (Zinde kalmak için sağlıklı yiyecekler yer.)
• He lives in İstanbul, Turkey. (Türkiye’de İstanbul’da yaşıyor.).
• She does yoga and pilates every day. (Her gün yoga ve pilates yapar.)
• I don’t always win the matches. (Her zaman maçları kazanmam.)
• We don’t play in the school voleyball team. (Okul voleybol takımında oynamayız.)
• They don’t do yoga or pilates. (Yoga yada pilates yapmazlar.)
• You don’t lose to your opponents in table tennis. (Masa tenisinden rakiplerine kaybetmezsin.)
Questions with Short Answers with ‘Do’ and ‘Does’ (‘Do’ and ‘Does’ ile kısa cevaplı sorular)
Do …… go
Does … go
Yes, yo do. (Evet, buluşursun.)
Do I meet my friends at weekends? (Arkadaşlarımla hafta sonları buluşur muyum?)
No, you don’t. (Hayır, buluşmazsın.)
Yes, I do. (Evet, çıkarım.)
Do you go skating every weekend? (Her haftasonu kaykaya binmeye çıkar mısın?)
No, I don’t. (Hayır, çıkmam.)
Yes, they do. (Evet, kalkarlar.)
Do they wake up early on weekday? (Onlar hafta içleri erken kalkar mı?)
No,They don’t. (Hayır, kalkmazlar.)
Yes, he does. (Evet, okur.)
Does he read newspaper in the mornings? (Sabahları gazete okur mu?) No, he doesn’t. (Hayır, okumaz.)
Yes, he does. (Evet, yapar.)
Does she do exercise in the gym at weekends? (Haftasonları spor salonunda egzersiz yapar mı?) No, he doesn’t. (Hayır, yapmaz.)
What do you do in the mornings? I go jogging.
When do you visit your grandparents? at weekends / I visit my grandparents at weekends.
What time do you wake up on weekday? at seven a.m. / I wake up at seven a.m. on weekdays.
Where do you play basketballl? at court / I play basketball at court.
– in the mornings (sabahları)
– in the afternoons (öğleden sonraları)
– in the evenings (akşamları)
– at weekends (hafta sonları)
– at noons (öğlenleri)
– at nights (geceleri)
– at seven (yedide)
– at half past nine (dokuz buçukta)
– on weekdays (hafta içleri)
– on Mondays (Pazartesileri)
– on Fridays (Cumaları)
– on Monday mornings (Pazartesi sabahları)
– on Friday nights (Cuma geceleri)
– every day (her gün)
– every weekday (her haftaiçi)
– every weekend (her hafta sonu)
– every week (her hafta)
– every month (her ay)
– every morning (her sabah)
– every Sunday (her Pazar)
Why do you do workout? to be fit / I do workout to be fit.
Who do you play tennis with? with my best friends / I play tennis with my best friend.
How do you goto school? I skate to school.
How many Olympic medals do you have? two golden medals, three bronze medals / I have two golden medals and three bronze medals.
What does she do in the mornings? She does yoga.
When does she go jogging? in the mornings / She goes jogging in the mornings.
What time does she go to bed on weekdays at eleven p.m. / She goes to bed at eleven p.m. on weekdays.
Where does she go jogging? at the parks/ She goes jogging at the park.
Why does she train hard? to win medals in Olympic Games / She trains hard to win medals in Olympic Games.
Who does she go swimming with? with her sister / She goes swimming with her sister.
How does she g oto school? She rides to school.
How many Olympic medals does she have? one golden medal and two silver medals / She has one golden medal and two bronze medals.
never (%0) rarely/seldom (%10) sometimes (%25) often (%55) usually (%80) always (%100)
(daima) (nadiren) (bazen) (sık sık) (genellikle) (hiçbir zaman)
x once xx twice xxx three times xxx four times
(bir kez) (iki kez) (üç kez) (dört kez)
1.) I always go swimming.
2.) I sometimes play basketball
3.) I rarely go jogging.
4.) I usually do yoga.
5.) I often play volleyball.
6.) I never do pilates.
7.) I go jogging once a week.
8.) I play basketball twice a week.
a week (haftada)
a month (ayda)
a year (yılda)
my weekly routine
HOW OFTEN DO YOU ………………………………………?
HOW OFTEN…………………….. (NE SIKLIKLA………………..)
1.) She sometimes goes swimming.
2.) She never plays basketball
3.) She usually goes jogging.
4.) She rarely does yoga.
5.) She always plays volleyball.
6.) I often does pilates.
7.) She does yoga once a week.
8.) She goes swimming twice a week.
Questions in the unit (Ünitede geçen sorular)
Who is your favourite sports person? En sevdiğin sporcu kimdir?
What do you know about his/her life? Onun hayatı hakkında ne biliyorsun?
What do you do in your free time? Boş zamanlarında ne yaparsın?
What sports are you interested in? Hangi sporlara ilgi duyuyorsun?
How often do you exercise? Ne sıklıkla egzersiz yaparsın?
Why do you train so hard? Niçin sıkı antrenman yaparsın?
How many medals does she have? Kaç tane madalyası var?
What is your favourite sport? En sevdiğin spor nedir?
Which sports do you play? Hangi sporları oynarsın?
What do you do? Ne iş yaparsın?
Are you good at tennis? Teniste iyi misin?
Other vocabularies in the unit (Ünitede geçen diğer kelimeler)
great: harika, büyük
all over the world: tüm dünyada
national: milli, ulusal
muscular arms: kaslı kollar
baked: fırında pişmiş
steamed: buharla pişmiş
workout: antrenman, egzersiz
play very well: çok iyi oynamak
good at: iyi
bad at: kötü
stop: bırakmak athlete: atlet
my sister’s weekly routine
HOW OFTEN DOES YOUR SISTER ………………………………………?